Fan-Tastic Vent 12V Fan With RF Remote & Wall Cradle
Fresh air in the palm of your hand™! No need to run wires down the wall... or bring a chair to reach the high ceiling! The newest in air exchange systems for the RV includes a hand held radio frequency remote that makes operation as simple as sitting in your easy chair and pushing a button. A convenient wall cradle lets you choose an easily accessible location, install the lightweight cradle, and operate the fan from the cradle, or remove the remote and operate from anywhere inside or outside your coach.
Features for Remote:
• Radio frequency remote (operates one 6600 model vent).
• Programmable to operate multiple fans together.
• Wall cradle - For Remote Storage
• Automatic variable speed (Thermostat actuated mode).
• Manual speed mode (14 fixed settings).
• Uses 2 AA batteries.
Features for Fan:.
• Quiet, 12–volt ceiling fan with variable speeds.
• Removable screen for easy cleaning.
• Reversible fan blade motor (in or out).
• Low AMP draw (0.2 - 1.9).
• Rain sensor—shuts the dome when wet (a rain sensor shut off switch and a back up manual dome open/close knob are also provided).
• 2 wire 12 VDC hookup. Specifications:
• Rooftop weight 14 lbs.
• Fits standard opening 14" x 14".